Hot of the press: On march 12th, 2021, I graduated with this project. In the project I explored financial well-being for adolescents in 2025, and envisioned a more vulnerable and worthy society, illustrated by a concept product that improves relationships through shame resilience theory (Brown, 2006), designing with dilemmas (Desmet & Ozkaramanli, 2016), and small debts.
- clientWijzer in Geldzaken & Geldfit
- natureMasther Thesis
- what I didReframing Method , Positive Design , Design for Emotion
The project showcase (PDF also available below) gives an overview of the contents of the project.
Three things I've learned
- Combining Reframing and Design for Emotion allows me to create a thread all the way from strategy through to execution
- Vulnerability is a powerful concept that can really transformed the way I look at society, myself, and design. Thanks Brené!
- Writing can be a powerful tool for design